This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Fix wcstold and wcstold_l
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 14:59:42 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix wcstold and wcstold_l
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <20040310213933.GA14758@lucon.org>
H. J. Lu wrote:
> This patch tries to fix:
What are you talking about? Which platform has to use 128bit floats?
Certainly not ia64. This "bug report" of yours must be closed
immediately because it's completely uncomprehensible. It says nothing
at all. Showing a few file names is not enough.
â Ulrich Drepper â Red Hat, Inc. â 444 Castro St â Mountain View, CA â