This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: common code for unordered compare builtins
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 21:59:08 -0800
- Subject: Re: common code for unordered compare builtins
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <20040310052714.GA8512@twiddle.net>
Richard Henderson wrote:
> After I discovered that (1) Alpha and others weren't using them,
> and (2) the backup isunordered definition didn't work for 128-bit
> long double. Of course, the backup will now *never* be used for
> 128-bit long double now, since that requires a gcc that does
> support the builtins, but hey, it's still a good cleanup.
â Ulrich Drepper â Red Hat, Inc. â 444 Castro St â Mountain View, CA â