This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: The __gconv_release_step() must be called on the exclusive conditions.
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- To: Shunichi Sagawa <s-sagawa at jp dot fujitsu dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 02:04:36 -0800
- Subject: Re: The __gconv_release_step() must be called on the exclusive conditions.
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Shunichi Sagawa wrote:
> In glibc-2.3.2, I think that __gconv_release_step() should access
> exclusively, when a _IO_new_fclose() calls a __gconv_release_step().
Correct. I've checked in a patch.
â Ulrich Drepper â Red Hat, Inc. â 444 Castro St â Mountain View, CA â