This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Two small fixes for i386-gnu
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeroen Dekkers <jeroen at dekkers dot cx>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 12:38:42 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Two small fixes for i386-gnu
> This patch fixes some i386-gnu things which broke by the recent
> changes. The patch should be self-explanatory.
> 2004-03-08 Jeroen Dekkers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * elf/rtld.c (_rtld_global_ro) [MAP_COPY]: Don't set _dl_unload_cache.
> * sysdeps/mach/hurd/dl-sysdep.c (_dl_important_hwcaps):
> Don't use INTUSE with _dl_signal_error.
I put these in.