This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: What compilers and configurations are supported on ia64?
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 17:34:20 -0800
- Subject: Re: What compilers and configurations are supported on ia64?
- References: <20040306210802.GA9440@lucon.org> <404BA7D2.email@example.com>
On Sun, Mar 07, 2004 at 02:53:06PM -0800, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> H. J. Lu wrote:
> > I am having a hard time to build the current glibc on RHEL 3/ia64.
> I have no problems at all after I fixed the problems caused by the
> _dl_sysinfo change I made yesterday. nptl and lt builds both finish
> without a single error in the test suite.
> This is on basically a RHEL3 U2 system:
> kernel-2.4.21-9.17.EL (yes, this kernel has nptl support)
Is U2 publically available? Does gcc-3.2.3-24 from RHEL 3 U1 work?