This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: What compilers and configurations are supported on ia64?
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 14:53:06 -0800
- Subject: Re: What compilers and configurations are supported on ia64?
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <20040306210802.GA9440@lucon.org>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
H. J. Lu wrote:
> I am having a hard time to build the current glibc on RHEL 3/ia64.
I have no problems at all after I fixed the problems caused by the
_dl_sysinfo change I made yesterday. nptl and lt builds both finish
without a single error in the test suite.
This is on basically a RHEL3 U2 system:
kernel-2.4.21-9.17.EL (yes, this kernel has nptl support)
At some point I'll update to the RHEL4 development version but for now
that's what I test. If you need something else and you have problems,
grab the debugger.
â Ulrich Drepper â Red Hat, Inc. â 444 Castro St â Mountain View, CA â
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----