This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: make check failures on Alpha
- From: mru at kth dot se (Måns Rullgård)
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 22:14:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: make check failures on Alpha
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andreas Jaeger <email@example.com> writes:
> Read math/README.libm-test and send a new ULPs file...
> Linux kernel version? Kernel headers used?
Kernel 2.6.3, same headers.
> Alpha is currently not in an as good shape as x86 and AMD64, you have
> to do more handwork if you use Alpha...
So it seems. The machines may be getting old, but they are still
working perfectly well so I see no reason to replace them.