Re: Latest Glibc from CVS has segmentation problems.

"Alfred M. Szmidt" <ams@kemisten.nu> writes:

> Oh chirst, this isn't about who is working for who.

Actually, it might be.  Who can say for certain whether the current
situation is the result of incompetence or conflict of interest?  But
true, this is not the main point.

> I don't work for RedHat.  But installing libc over your normal root
> without knowing that it works is a clear sign of that you do not
> know what you are doing.  Period.

For the record, that is not what I am doing.  As I have told you once
already, you do not know what I am doing.  Please stop making stupid
assumptions.

 - Pat