This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: AC_FD_MSG macros undefined
- From: Russ Allbery <rra at stanford dot edu>
- To: "Alfred M. Szmidt" <ams at kemisten dot nu>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 11:47:37 -0800
- Subject: Re: AC_FD_MSG macros undefined
- Organization: The Eyrie
- References: <200402292129.i1TLTL0L019093@magilla.sf.frob.com><200403010823.i218NPNS025079@ringbrynjan.it.uu.se>
Alfred M Szmidt <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Not really. autoconf only is needed to generate the final configure
> script from the configure.in script. As to what version was used is
> irrelevant aslong as it produces correct output.
Autoconf 2.13 and Autoconf 2.5x are generally not compatible for any
non-trivial configure script without very careful coding. The Autoconf
"language" changed significantly with the 2.50 release.
Russ Allbery (email@example.com) <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>