This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: AC_FD_MSG macros undefined
- From: "Alfred M. Szmidt" <ams at kemisten dot nu>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- Cc: aj at suse dot de, elf at land5 dot nsu dot ru, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:23:25 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: Re: AC_FD_MSG macros undefined
- References: <200402292129.i1TLTL0L019093@magilla.sf.frob.com>
> No need todo that, one can mix different versions of autoconf.
Not really. autoconf only is needed to generate the final configure
script from the configure.in script. As to what version was used is
irrelevant aslong as it produces correct output.