This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] PPC32 enable Altivec for setjmp/longjmp part 2 of 5
- From: Steve Munroe <sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, Mark Brown <bmark at us dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:07:00 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PPC32 enable Altivec for setjmp/longjmp part 2 of 5
> > + AltiVec/VMX support contributed by Denis Joseph Barrow
> Does the FSF have an assignment for this individual on file?
Denis gave it to me to submit for IBM as an IBM contribution, so it can go
under my name and FSF assignment form.
This was part of Denis's IBM work assignment and I have reworked it lot
from the orignal, but I was just trying to give the guy some credit.
Steven J. Munroe
Power Linux Toolchain Architect
IBM Corporation, Linux Technology Center