This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Robert Schwebel <robert at schwebel dot de>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 09:34:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: query_module()
- References: <20040206063204.GR549@pengutronix.de>
On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 07:32:04AM +0100, Robert Schwebel wrote:
> Newer glibcs don't seem to have a function for the query_module() system
> call any more - what's the official policy regarding this function?
> Busybox builds it's own variant only for oldish glibc versions and fails
> with newer glibcs (tested with 2.3.2) which don't define the symbol.
Sounds like your kernel headers are broken.
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer