This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Monday is first work and week day in Finland
- From: Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: Marko Myllynen <myllynen at lut dot fi>, Eero H?kkinen <eero dot hakkinen at hut dot fi>,Tommi Vainikainen <thv+debian at iki dot fi>
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:06:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Monday is first work and week day in Finland
- Bcc: Petter Reinholdtsen <petter dot reinholdtsen at usit dot uio dot no>
- References: <E1ANqgJ-00043Wfirstname.lastname@example.org> <3FC45802.email@example.com>
> I've made this change. Just to be sure: the first entry in the "day"
> category spells out Sunday, right?
I still wonder how I can test this value. Do you (or anyone else)
know any programs using this value?