This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: ld.so.1 broken with gcc 3.3.1 on GNU/Hurd
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: "Alfred M. Szmidt" <ams at kemisten dot nu>
- Cc: bug-hurd at gnu dot org, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:58:53 -0800
- Subject: Re: ld.so.1 broken with gcc 3.3.1 on GNU/Hurd
The PC value suggests some botch relocation or something. Compare the last
several instructions in your gdb disassembly there with what objdump -rd
shows you on ld.so, and on the rtld.os file that went into making it.