This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Allow quotes in tst-fmon.data, and make output easier to read
- From: Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 21:14:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Allow quotes in tst-fmon.data, and make output easier to read
- Bcc: Petter Reinholdtsen <petter dot reinholdtsen at usit dot uio dot no>
- References: <E1ANyPsfirstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> echo -n is not portable, and not needed here anyway, since the shell
> already discards the trailing newline in a command substitution.
Right, my mistake. No idea what I was thinking when I added it, but
it is now removed from my copy. :)