This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: bugs.gnu.org down?
- From: Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: sean at xenadyne dot com
- Date: 23 Nov 2003 19:50:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: bugs.gnu.org down?
- References: <200310302209.h9UM91Dr012856@bolo.xenadyne.com><email@example.com> <3FC0F1F5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-by: Tue, 1 Jan 1801 04:37:40 +1000
> We will never use any debian system.
Who are "we" in this context? Do you have a principle I haven't heard
of, or is there some other issue you are thinking about?
> sourceware has its own bugzilla. It just needs a new category etc.
Fine with me. The only think I don't like with the Bugzillas I have
been using has been the lack of email input and control interface. I
suspect there must be some email gateways for Bugzilla around.
What is sourceware? The closest thing I found on google was
<URL:http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/>. Is this it?