This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: bugs.gnu.org down?
- From: Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry dot com>
- To: sean at xenadyne dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 23 Nov 2003 13:02:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: bugs.gnu.org down?
- References: <200310302209.h9UM91Dr012856@bolo.xenadyne.com>
- Reply-by: Tue, 1 Jan 1801 04:37:40 +1000
> Is bugs.gnu.org down? I have a couple of NPTL problems to report,
> but I wanted to check whether they were in gnats already.
Yes it is dead, and has been dead since the break-in this summer.
I've tried to get someone to fix it, but no success yet.
I suggest glibc drop the gnats database, and start using another
system instead. The old gnats system was almost useless. I have
fairly good experience with Bugzilla and Debian BTS, and suggest one
of these are used instead.
What do the GNU libc maintainers think?