This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Remove argument names
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>,GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 15:02:00 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Remove argument names
> On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 02:18:53PM -0800, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> > Hash: SHA1
> > H. J. Lu wrote:
> > > This patch removes FP, DATA, and N from prototypes.
> > Completely unnecessary, this is an internal header.
> I'd like to use
> #define DATA foooo
> in some glibc files.