This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc and nptl support for powerpc target
- From: "Kevin B. Hendricks" <kevin dot hendricks at sympatico dot ca>
- To: "Lapo Pasqui" <Lapo dot Pasqui at marconi dot com>,"Ulrich Drepper <drepper" <drepper at redhat dot com>,sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com
- Cc: "libc-alpha <libc-alpha" <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:43:09 -0500
- Subject: Re: glibc and nptl support for powerpc target
- References: <OF24CB4165.520B3116-ONC1256DE4.005AFC49@uk.marconicomms.com>
Since it is ppc specifc, you can check out the Linux PPC developer mailing
lists, the debian ppc lists, and I am sure IBM has some as well.
The key is to create the smallest/simplest testcase that illustrates the
problem and post it to one of the ppc specific lists above and ask for help
As long as you have a simple testcase, I am sure someone can help.
On Thursday 20 November 2003 11:36, Lapo Pasqui wrote:
> Ohpps... I hoped in a better (more polite?) answer... e.g.: can you point
> me to a different mailing list?
> Ulrich Drepper <email@example.com>@sources.redhat.com on 20/11/2003
> Sent by: firstname.lastname@example.org
> To: Lapo Pasqui <Lapo.Pasqui@marconi.com>
> cc: libc-alpha <email@example.com>
> Subject: Re: glibc and nptl support for powerpc target
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> Lapo Pasqui wrote:
> > Peraphs I'm having a different problem.
> > [....]
> This list is not for getting programming help. Take your problems
> - --
> â Ulrich Drepper â Red Hat, Inc. â 444 Castro St â Mountain View, CA â
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (GNU/Linux)