This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Glibc-based Debian GNU/KNetBSD
- From: Robert Millan <zeratul2 at wanadoo dot es>
- To: debian-bsd at lists dot debian dot org, glibc-bsd-devel at lists dot alioth dot debian dot org
- Cc: glibc-bsd-hackers at nongnu dot org, bug-glibc at gnu dot org,libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 21:28:13 +0100
- Subject: Glibc-based Debian GNU/KNetBSD
- Organisation: free as in freedom
A usable Debian GNU/KNetBSD system based on Glibc is now available:
I got to port all the base system with very little effort, since my previous
patches for Glibc-based GNU/KFreeBSD already did most of the job. Xfree86 and
a bunch other key packages are ported, too (although I'm still uploading all
them to the gnuab archive).
The system is pretty usable for development. Happy hacking.
"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."
-- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)