This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Crash during build on UltraSPARC, 32-bit glibc
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at baldric dot uwo dot ca>
- To: Nix <nix at esperi dot org dot uk>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 11:15:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: Crash during build on UltraSPARC, 32-bit glibc
- References: <email@example.com> <20031022041327.GC20912@systemhalted> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 06:47:16AM +0100, Nix wrote:
> I reported the crash here because it happens without Debian's patches
> too (with a completely unpatched toolchain). So it can't be their fault.
Have you looked at the configure options that debian uses for sparc?
Perhaps your options are *not* safe to use.