This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Eritrea/Ethiopian Locale Update (2/2)
- From: Daniel Yacob <locales at geez dot org>
- To: drepper at redhat dot com, locales at geez dot org
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 05:26:53 -0600
- Subject: Re: Eritrea/Ethiopian Locale Update (2/2)
Thank you for applying the patches!
> I probably have no problems with this (need some more checks) but some
> locale names are plainly wrong:
-Saaho is a dialect of Afar. -Abegede is an alternative style collation
order used in Ge'ez. I didn't know how else to indicate these attributes
in the file name. Please change as appropriate for libc.