This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Re: Doubts about uselocale semantics (aka, libstdc++/12859)
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com,drepper at redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 12:52:16 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Re: Doubts about uselocale semantics (aka, libstdc++/12859)
I already added Paolo's bug case as a test (changed to use test-skeleton.c).
It's in localedata, since it uses the de_DE locale. We can't have tests in
ctype or other dirs that depend on the data built by localedata.