This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Multiple definition of PT_IA_64_UNWIND
- From: Ian Wienand <ianw at gelato dot unsw dot edu dot au>
- To: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:45:57 +1000
- Subject: Re: Multiple definition of PT_IA_64_UNWIND
- References: <20030930001823.GE3657@cse.unsw.EDU.AU> <3F78CD41.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 05:24:33PM -0700, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> Then don't include kernel headers or used fixed versions. This patch
> won't go in.
I'm not sure how you want me to build glibc without including kernel
headers and I don't see why I should build it against an old kernel,