This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: inline of elem_hash failed
- From: Greg Schafer <gschafer at zip dot com dot au>
- To: Thorsten Kukuk <kukuk at suse dot de>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 21:06:08 +1000
- Subject: Re: inline of elem_hash failed
- References: <20030918073738.GA23674@suse.de>
On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 09:37:38AM +0200, Thorsten Kukuk wrote:
> with gcc 3.3.1 I get a lot of:
> ../locale/elem-hash.h:24: warning: inlining failed in call to `elem_hash'
> what would be the correct fix? Removing inline, adding always inline,
> ignring this warning or compiler problem?
> And there is one:
> ../sysdeps/posix/sprofil.c:76: warning: inlining failed in call to `pc_to_index'
> ../sysdeps/posix/sprofil.c:83: warning: called from here
Last time I looked at the rh spec file it was making use of:-
Not seeing any "inlining failed" warnings here when using that setting.