AI_V4MAPPED, AI_ADDRCONFIG and friends in glibc 2.2 or 2.3?

Hi,

It looks to me that AI_V4MAPPED, AI_ADDRCONFIG (and possibly several other
getaddrinfo flags) don't seem to be implemented, either in glibc 2.2 or
2.3; using them certainly reports an undeclared identifier).  These should
be in netdb.h.  Grepping through the headers on a Red Hat Linux box only
shows them in /usr/include/lwres/netdb.h, which belongs to the Bind 9
installation, not glibc.

See http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc3493.txt

Something I've missed -- is there a specific reason why all this stuff is
not in the base glibc resolver?

Thanks,