This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [patch] fix mips linux n32/n64 pread/pwrite
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: cgd at broadcom dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:39:09 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] fix mips linux n32/n64 pread/pwrite
> Here's a patch that should apply cleanly. It's been tested by
> dropping the modified source files into my old glibc sources
> (2003-08-16), and building & testing them for n32.
Ok, I put this one in.