This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: multiple (> 10) glibc 2.3.2 bugs related to l10n/i18n (with tests)
- From: Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry dot com>
- To: mjn3 at codepoet dot org (Manuel Novoa III)
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 10 Sep 2003 21:06:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: multiple (> 10) glibc 2.3.2 bugs related to l10n/i18n (with tests)
- References: <20030905174448.GA14921@codepoet.org><3F5EB8A8.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030910111047.GA22976@codepoet.org>
- Reply-by: Tue, 1 Jan 1801 04:37:40 +1000
[Manuel Novoa III]
I'm glad to see your interest in the locale handling in glibc. Are
you aware of my page
<URL:http://www.student.uit.no/~pere/linux/glibc/>, where will try to
keep track of the status of the locale support in glibc?
I will look into the issues when I find time to look at glibc again.
I hope this happen soon. :)