This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: c_ispeed fix for tcgetattr/tcsetattr
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:29:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: c_ispeed fix for tcgetattr/tcsetattr
> New problem in the CVS sources - tcgetattr/tcsetattr check c_ispeed and
> c_ospeed unconditionally, but at least MIPS doesn't provide them.
sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/mips/kernel_termios.h doesn't define _HAVE_C_ISPEED
and _HAVE_C_OSPEED. How does it have a problem?