This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Trouble with gdbserver from gdb-5.3, glibc-2.3.2 on ppc32
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: Peter Barada <pbarada at mail dot wm dot sps dot mot dot com>,gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com,Peter dot Barada at motorola dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 14:39:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: Trouble with gdbserver from gdb-5.3, glibc-2.3.2 on ppc32
> warning: Cannot initialize thread debugging library: unknown thread_db error '22'
> on my native setup. This happens when debugging a particular
> statically linked executable that was built against a different version
> of linuxthreads than is present on my host.
That is (unfortunately) the expected behavior.