This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Trouble with gdbserver from gdb-5.3, glibc-2.3.2 on ppc32
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Peter Barada <pbarada at mail dot wm dot sps dot mot dot com>
- Cc: Peter dot Barada at motorola dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com,libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 14:24:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: Trouble with gdbserver from gdb-5.3, glibc-2.3.2 on ppc32
> How do I find out the version of libpthread.so and libthread_db.so so
You need to know what you've installed on your target and host.