This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [patch] increase tst-tls13.c timeout.
- From: cgd at broadcom dot com
- To: "Roland McGrath" <roland at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 09 Sep 2003 12:36:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] increase tst-tls13.c timeout.
- References: <200309091928.h89JSRc29284@magilla.sf.frob.com>
At Tue, 9 Sep 2003 12:28:27 -0700, Roland McGrath wrote:
> Are other tests close to hitting the timeout in your runs as well? If the
> issue is just that your machine is much slower than the benchmark by which
> we've chosen the timeout values, a better fix would be to have
> test-skeleton.c grok an environment variable to apply a multiplier to the
> hard-coded timeouts.
AFAINoticed, none of the other tests failed due to timeouts.
I also moved the test files for tst-tls13 into a local tmp memory fs,
and that didn't substantially help, so i don't think it's networking.
I don't believe that my machine is slower than the average mips box
(in fact, i think it's substantially faster 8-)), but it's surely
*possible* that something strange is going on...