This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [patch] increase tst-tls13.c timeout.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: cgd at broadcom dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 12:28:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] increase tst-tls13.c timeout.
Are other tests close to hitting the timeout in your runs as well? If the
issue is just that your machine is much slower than the benchmark by which
we've chosen the timeout values, a better fix would be to have
test-skeleton.c grok an environment variable to apply a multiplier to the