This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: sh4 fails on check-textrel in glibc-2.3.2 even though there are norelocations?
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Dan Kegel <dank at kegel dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:05:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: sh4 fails on check-textrel in glibc-2.3.2 even though there are norelocations?
> check-textrel still fails. Oddly, when you use readelf -a to look
> at the .so's that supposedly have relocations, there aren't any,
> but there is a size-zero TEXTREL:
That sounds like an ld bug. DT_TEXTREL set by ld -shared when it thinks
there were some dynamic relocs in read-only segments. You should
double-check that all the dynamic relocations shown by readelf lie in
addresses in writable segments.