This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Y2031 problem in tst-fseek.c ...
- From: Denis Vlasenko <vda at port dot imtp dot ilyichevsk dot odessa dot ua>
- To: Dan Kegel <dank at kegel dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:17:43 +0300
- Subject: Re: Y2031 problem in tst-fseek.c ...
- References: <3F20ABF4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: vda at port dot imtp dot ilyichevsk dot odessa dot ua
On 25 July 2003 07:03, Dan Kegel wrote:
> OK, not that this is pressing or anything, but
> IIRC in the year 2031, time() will go negative,
> and for the next bunch of years, the sequence
> t0 = time(0);
> t1 = time(0);
> assert(t1 > t0);
> will fail.
-2 > -3