This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: don't assume reloc_addr passed to elf_machine_rel* is aligned
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>,libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 19:04:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: don't assume reloc_addr passed to elf_machine_rel* is aligned
> The patch below renames the reloc_addr argument to reloc_addr_arg,
> while changing its type to void*, and re-introduces reloc_addr as a
> variable of the original type in functions that still reference the
> original type. This is what the original patch did, except that the
> argument is now named reloc_addr_arg, instead of just reloc_addr_.
This patch looks fine to me. Have you tested it on at least some
reasonable set of machines?