This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Y2031 problem in tst-fseek.c ...
- From: Dan Kegel <dank at kegel dot com>
- To: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 22:37:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: Y2031 problem in tst-fseek.c ...
- References: <3F20ABF4.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3F20BED3.email@example.com>
Ulrich Drepper wrote:
That being the case, maybe we should avoid those t1 > t0 style
comparisons now? A trivial fix might be:
No, this change weakens the test significantly. And I could not care
less about running the test suite on 32 bit systems with signed time_t
types in 2031.
Then I won't propose the obvious non-trivial fix.