This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: binutils version
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: Shawn <core at enodev dot com>
- Cc: glibc <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:00:49 -0700
- Subject: Re: binutils version
- References: <1058999707.2927.19.camel@localhost>
On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 05:35:07PM -0500, Shawn wrote:
> CFI directive... Apparently I don't have it. When did ass^H get this?
The Linux binutils 220.127.116.11.5 should be OK.