This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Little cvs tag advice
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- To: Shawn <core at enodev dot com>
- Cc: glibc <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 06:19:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: Little cvs tag advice
- References: <1058910642.29534.41.camel@localhost>
Shawn <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Is there a -rglibc-2_3-branch equivelent at the moment, or is that just
> HEAD? Looking at tags I see just 2_3_2, and that looks like what I need,
It's just HEAD, there's no separate 2.3 branch.
> I think. I'd like to try and test nptl-latest and glibc-latest but stay
> in 2.3.x land.
Just use HEAD.
> Also, looking at redhat's beta glibc, they have some patches against
> nptl-0.48. Are some of these meant to fix breakages caused by nptl in
> glib2? I'd like to have an unborked (as much as possible) glib2 if I am
> to test.
Andreas Jaeger, email@example.com, http://www.suse.de/~aj
SuSE Linux AG, Deutschherrnstr. 15-19, 90429 Nürnberg, Germany
GPG fingerprint = 93A3 365E CE47 B889 DF7F FED1 389A 563C C272 A126