This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: "ldconfig ." issue
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 12:54:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: "ldconfig ." issue
> "ldconfig ." will add '.' to /etc/ld.so.cache. Shouldn't it convert
> a relative path to the absolute path first?
I don't know why anyone would give it a relative path.
It would be reasonable just to refuse anything not starting with /.