This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: patch: Make sort-test handle more then 100 lines, and avoid segfault
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 02:04:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: patch: Make sort-test handle more then 100 lines, and avoid segfault
> Sure. The casting is needed to avoid a compile warning.
The correct fix for that is to remove `const' from the types in the struct.
> Is this version better?
There should be a space after the cast as well (when there is a cast that
> The usage message became a bit strange, but I ignore it as this is a
> internal test program for glibc.
Not a problem.