This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Status of pending locale patches?
- From: Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 01:05:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: Status of pending locale patches?
- Bcc: Petter Reinholdtsen <petter dot reinholdtsen at usit dot uio dot no>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3F0C902C.email@example.com>
> They all need to be reviewed. Since locale stuff is nice to have
> but not critical and I have a large amount of actual bug and
> problems to attend to first, they'll have to wait. I'm getting to
> them once I take a break from the other work.
OK, so you view locale stuff only as nice to have. I'm begining to
understand why the glibc locales are the way they are. I'll just
continue working on it, and hope someone will be able to give my fixes
some priority. Thanks for letting me know how this work. :)