This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] dl-sysdep missing symbols
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- To: Steve Munroe <sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 12:00:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] dl-sysdep missing symbols
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <OFA54E1DD8.C38BB23B-ON86256D57.00672F1E-86256D57.0067D21A@us.ibm.com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Steve Munroe wrote:
> Thanks. Applied your patch and got a clean build on PPC64.
> However I have been hitting random failures (fails when run "make check
> but normally works when run manually) on nptl/tst-eintr1. This is on an 8
> processor partition of an i890 (Power 4). Any ideas?
Not without any information. In general, only x86, ia64, and hammer
have reasonably well tested syscall wrappers etc. This is mostly about
cancellation but who knows, maybe this is also a problem with the ppc
code. In any case, the nptl test suite does a lot of timing tests. If
the machine doesn't react fast enough you'll see errors.
- --------------. ,-. 444 Castro Street
Ulrich Drepper \ ,-----------------' \ Mountain View, CA 94041 USA
Red Hat `--' drepper at redhat.com `---------------------------
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----