This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] dl-sysdep missing symbols
- From: Steve Munroe <sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 13:53:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] dl-sysdep missing symbols
Jakub Jelinek writes
> On ppc, that is. #ifndef __ASSUME_VSYSCALL is correct there, just it
> needs to be protected with NEED_DL_SYSINFO as well.
Thanks. Applied your patch and got a clean build on PPC64.
However I have been hitting random failures (fails when run "make check
but normally works when run manually) on nptl/tst-eintr1. This is on an 8
processor partition of an i890 (Power 4). Any ideas?