This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [parisc-linux] Re: [PATCH] HPPA Linuxthreads.
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: grundler at parisc-linux dot org (Grant Grundler)
- Cc: carlos at baldric dot uwo dot ca, drepper at redhat dot com, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, parisc-linux at lists dot parisc-linux dot org, tausq at debian dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 13:04:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [parisc-linux] Re: [PATCH] HPPA Linuxthreads.
> If you have a test for this, it's not contending for the lock.
> Writing a test for this would probably be a good thing if
> there isn't already one. Note there is no fairness and a
> test would need to be sensitive to that.
Agreed. The libc suite would probably be the best place for
such a test ;-)
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)