This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Typo in programs/locale.c
- From: Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 23:23:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: Typo in programs/locale.c
- Bcc: Petter Reinholdtsen <petter dot reinholdtsen at usit dot uio dot no>
- References: <20030521141331.A31017@lucon.org>
[H. J. Lu]
> At line programs/locale.c:225
> if (setlocale (LC_ALL, "") = NULL)
> Please fix it.
Gah. My mistake. That is what happens when one is told to reorder
the code after it is tested. :(
Sorry about that. I'll try harder to make sure the patches I send