This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: libm.so vs libgcj.so
- From: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 15:49:01 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: libm.so vs libgcj.so
- References: <200305181542.LAA12391@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
Well I was wondering more so why these symbols were weak in libm.so?
It would seem that library should have precedence for such math related