This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: sighold and invalid signal numbers.
- From: "Martin Schwidefsky" <schwidefsky at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 16:38:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: sighold and invalid signal numbers.
> > libc crashes if sighold is called with an invalid signal number.
> Did you check the current sources?
Obviously not. Fixed since 2003-04-17. Debugged this on 2.3.2 and didn't
see that the __ is missing in CVS head. And the question how this should
be fixed is answered as well ...