This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] netinet/igmp.h without kernel headers
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Thorsten Kukuk <kukuk at suse dot de>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 02:37:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] netinet/igmp.h without kernel headers
> Ok, what would be the correct location,
> inet/netinet or sysdeps/generic/netinet?
It doesn't really matter. The former if there will absolutely positively
never be any platform or OS variation in those definitions.