This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: current cvs build failure on debian ppc and i386 sid
- From: Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 26 Apr 2003 16:52:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: current cvs build failure on debian ppc and i386 sid
- References: <200304251739.NAA10382@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
- Reply-by: Tue, 1 Jan 1801 04:37:40 +1000
> That particular build problem on debian sid should be solved.
> Roland checked in a change to the Makefiles to avoid tickling the
> ld bug in question...
> However from the other messages today you will also need Jakub's
Thank you very much. This worked. Now I can compile the CVS